ILLINOIS AND CHICAGO HAVE ENTERED PHASE 5 – FULL REOPENING
As of June 11, 2021, all sectors of the economy may reopen with businesses, schools, and recreation resuming normal operations with new safety guidance and procedures.
Conventions, festivals, and large events can take place without capacity rules.
The building will continue following these procedures:
- In common areas, face masks are optional for vaccinated individuals; unvaccinated individuals are still required to wear masks and social distance. Please comply with any tenant specific requirements.
- Elevators will return to normal capacity.
- Masks will not be required outside at the River Park.
- Common areas are open for gatherings without restriction.
- Cleaning will continue at an enhanced and aggressive schedule in all common areas of the building using approved products and protocols from public health agencies.
- Hand sanitizer stands are available at all entrances and elevator banks on the 1st & 2nd floor.
- Access to the CTA station platform is open.
We still request that you stay home if you are sick and have any symptoms of the virus or have been in contact with anyone who has been diagnosed with the virus.
Information on discounted daily “touchless” parking can be found here: MartParc Orleans & Kinzie-Wells Offers
Questions regarding parking in theMart or an adjacent garage can be directed to Interpark 312.347.1515
For more information on Illinois and Chicago plans:
Governor Pritzker has identified five regions in Illinois of which Chicago is a part of the Northeast Region.
For information on Restore Illinois please visit: https://coronavirus.illinois.gov/restore-illinois/phase-5.html
Mayor Lightfoot has also released specific details regarding Chicago’s approach to reopening.
For information on Reopening Chicago please visit: https://www.chicago.gov/city/en/sites/covid-19/home/reopening-chicago.html