ILLINOIS AND CHICAGO PHASE 4 UPDATE
We at theMART are continuing to monitor the COVID-19 situation and following all guidance and mandates issued by the CDC, and state and local authorities.
As outlined in the Restore Illinois plan, during Phase 4, employees of “non-essential” businesses are allowed to return to work while following Illinois Department of Public Health approved safety guidance. See http://dph.illinois.gov/restore for more information.
The building will continue following these procedures:
- Stay home if you are sick and have any symptoms of the virus or have been in contact with anyone who has been diagnosed with the virus.
- Masks must be worn when entering and exiting theMART and while in all common areas; including but not limited to, lobbies, elevators stairways, hallways, washrooms, and the food hall.
- Social distancing is required. We ask that you practice this in common areas on the 1st & 2nd floors, as well as on showroom floors.
- Appointments are recommended, as not all businesses are operating with regular hours. Please call your destination before you come to theMART.
- Common areas will not initially allow for gatherings.
- Food service and retailers will resume operations at the appropriate level on the designated dates dictated by state and local requirements. Common areas will offer limited seating.
- Cleaning will continue at an enhanced and aggressive schedule in all common areas of the building using approved products and protocols from public health agencies.
- Hand sanitizer stands have been installed at all entrances and elevator banks on the 1st & 2nd floor.
- Elevators will resume normal service. New capacities per cab will be noted in each elevator.
Transportation & Parking
Access to the CTA station platform is open.
Information on discounted daily “touchless” parking can be found here: MartParc Orleans & Kinzie-Wells Offers
Questions regarding parking in theMart or an adjacent garage can be directed to Interpark 312.347.1515.
For more information on Illinois and Chicago plans:
Governor Pritzker has identified five regions in Illinois of which Chicago is a part of the Northeast Region.
The following information relates to when the Northeast, specifically when the City of Chicago enters Phase 3, Recovery and the Stay at Home order is lifted so offices may reopen. For more information on Restore Illinois please visit: https://coronavirus.illinois.gov/sfc/servlet.shepherd/document/download/069t000000BadS0AAJ?operationContext=S1
Mayor Lightfoot has also released specific details regarding Chicago’s approach to reopening.
For more information on Reopening Chicago please visit: