ILLINOIS AND CHICAGO PHASE 4 UPDATE
We at theMART are continuing to monitor the COVID-19 situation and following all guidance and mandates issued by the CDC, and state and local authorities.
As outlined in the Restore Illinois plan, during Phase 4, employees of “non-essential” businesses are allowed to return to work while following Illinois Department of Public Health approved safety guidance. See http://dph.illinois.gov/restore for more information.
The building will continue following these procedures:
- Stay home if you are sick and have any symptoms of the virus or have been in contact with anyone who has been diagnosed with the virus.
- Masks must be worn when entering and exiting theMART and while in all common areas; including but not limited to, lobbies, elevators stairways, hallways, washrooms, and the food hall.
- Social distancing is required. We ask that you practice this in common areas on the 1st & 2nd floors, as well as on showroom floors.
- Appointments are recommended, as not all businesses are operating with regular hours. Please call your destination before you come to theMART.
- Common areas will not initially allow for gatherings.
- Food service and retailers will resume operations at the appropriate level on the designated dates dictated by state and local requirements. Common areas will offer limited seating.
- Cleaning will continue at an enhanced and aggressive schedule in all common areas of the building using approved products and protocols from public health agencies.
- Hand sanitizer stands have been installed at all entrances and elevator banks on the 1st & 2nd floor.
- Elevators will resume normal service. New capacities per cab will be noted in each elevator.
Transportation & Parking
Access to the CTA station platform is open.
Information on discounted daily “touchless” parking can be found here: MartParc Orleans & Kinzie-Wells Offers
Questions regarding parking in theMart or an adjacent garage can be directed to Interpark 312.347.1515.
For more information on Illinois and Chicago plans:
Governor Pritzker has identified five regions in Illinois of which Chicago is a part of the Northeast Region.
For information on Restore Illinois please visit: https://coronavirus.illinois.gov/s/restore-illinois-phase-4
Mayor Lightfoot has also released specific details regarding Chicago’s approach to reopening.
For information on Reopening Chicago please visit: https://www.chicago.gov/city/en/sites/covid-19/home/reopening-chicago.html