ILLINOIS AND CHICAGO HAVE ENTERED PHASE 5 – FULL REOPENING
Effective Monday, February 28, 2022, face masks will be optional in lobbies and common areas.
Additionally, the vaccine mandate also expires on February 28th and our Food Hall seating will be open to all patrons. Please keep in mind individual businesses may elect to continue to follow guidelines at their choice.
The building will continue following these procedures:
- Elevators will return to normal capacity.
- Common areas are open for gatherings without restriction.
- Cleaning will continue at an enhanced and aggressive schedule in all common areas of the building using approved products and protocols from public health agencies.
- Hand sanitizer stands are available at all entrances and elevator banks on the 1st & 2nd floor.
- Access to the CTA station platform is open.
We still request that you stay home if you are sick and have any symptoms of the virus or have been in contact with anyone who has been diagnosed with the virus.
Information on discounted daily “touchless” parking can be found here: MartParc Orleans & Kinzie-Wells Offers
Questions regarding parking in theMart or an adjacent garage can be directed to Interpark 312.347.1515
For more information on Illinois and Chicago plans:
Governor Pritzker has identified five regions in Illinois of which Chicago is a part of the Northeast Region.
For information on Restore Illinois please visit: https://coronavirus.illinois.gov/restore-illinois/phase-5.html
Mayor Lightfoot has also released specific details regarding Chicago’s approach to reopening.
For information on Reopening Chicago please visit: https://www.chicago.gov/city/en/sites/covid-19/home/reopening-chicago.html